We're glad to introduce you to the product's latest solid update with several powerful newly developed features & a couple of significant improvements. Let's see what we bring to the product today...
- Measurement styles are improved 🎨
- Flip measurements horizontally and vertically 🐬
- New snapping settings ⚒️
- Keep Names & Auto Focus available 🏐
Measurement styles are improved
Starting from this update, you are able to change a line's thickness (from 1 to 10 pixels), as well as the line styles, making the line solid, dashed or dash-dotted.
You are able to change the measurement style both before its creation and after it.
Flip measurements horizontally and vertically
This update introduces 2 new commands for measurements, so that you can flip your measurements horizontally to the right/left (similar to a mirror reflection) or vertically to the up/down.
New snapping settings
With the snapping being enabled, 4 different snapping settings are now available in the Drawing Settings menu.
Select the most suitable for you out of the following:
- Line Intersection: The snapping is triggered at the intersection of several lines.
- Line Midpoint: The snapping is triggered in the middle of the element.
- Path EndPoint: The snapping is triggered at any point available on the line.
- Point On Line: The snapping is triggered at any place on the element.
Additional new settings available
We've also added a few new settings which can be helpful to our users.
Keep Names — enable the setting to keep the measurements initial names when duplicating, copying or cutting.
Auto Focus — use the setting to automatically focus on a measurement when selecting it from the Measurements manager.